Here children are living in precarious situation emanating from social value system and poverty.
Insensitive socio-cultural setting
? In this area, community discriminate against the child in general and girls in particular
? From home, mosque, playground to school child is prone to emotional, psychological and physical abuse. For example: Mulla (cleric)
usually adopts abusive behavior towards child that results into severe physical punishment.
? Children are excluded to play role in affairs of the society on the pretext that children are incapable of understanding issues.
? Girls are deprived of childhood and forced into early marriage.
Poverty constrains the parents:
? To provide education to the children.
? To live with dignity
? To play instead parents put the children into work in their tender ages.
? To deprive the children of proper attention and care
To promote and protect child rights at gross root level through child based community development and rights initiatives and interaction
· To create social, scientific and cultural awareness among children
· To organize rural children at village level.
· To provide platform to children for showing their hidden skills.
· To build creative, speech and written skills among children
· To provide exposure visit to children for learning and sharing.
· To sensitize communities for the protecting child rights at local level.
Summary Interventions & Achievements